TBP’s Covid-19 Preparedness Plan
As the COVID-19 outbreak spreads, the health, safety and well-being of our clients and employees are our top priorities. Maintaining normal business operations is critical to your organization. We would like to tell you what we are doing to ensure that you continue to receive uninterrupted service.
No interruptions to services and operations
Our operations will continue, 100% uninterrupted, with no disruptions or downtime to any TBP service. We have business continuity plans in place, precisely for such scenarios, and have already deployed a number of these. Illustratively:
- We will continue to broadcast our Livestream training programs on schedule.
- We ensured there are no supply delays.
- Where required, our staff will be available via secure remote access.
- We are following Health Canada recommended access control procedures. If you need to visit the TBP training centre, we ask that you confirm that you are not sick and have not been exposed.
- We are available to help you; we remain open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday. Simply contact us at 416-444-7767 or email admin [at] trainingbusinesspros [dot] com
TBP Site Hosting Service, Ad Management & Technical Support
All operations for site hosting, ad management, and marketing activities remain active: connectivity, cloud, managed services and technical support will remain fully operational.
Training help for your business
Are your employees now working from home? You may need customized training to support your Remote Employees to ensure that your business continues to operate seamlessly. Even if you are not a current Training Business Pros customer, should you need professional training and/or technical support, we will be pleased to provide this to you, and to all TBP clients, at specially reduced rates. This includes:
- Training Employees on Remote set ups and work environments: How to set up their VPN access, and communication tools for staff working remotely (i.e. from home).
- Setting up your Website back-up and /or disaster recovery.
- Set up your teams on Slack, Basecamp, Trello or other project management software to give your remote employees the ability to manage workflows from home.
- Introduce you to partners who can help you and your teams protect your business against cyber-security threats (such events are a trigger for malicious incidents).
- We can customize the ‘just in time’ training required for your team in these times. This includes the transfer of hard skills, technical skills and/or productivity skills.
We’re here for you!
We are here to help. We deliver training Live via our Livestream training studio and or Web Conferencing. We are available to help you today. Contact us at 416-444-7767 or by email at admin [at] trainingbusinesspros [dot] com for assistance or if you have any questions.